(Updated) Shuttle Service from Changi Airport to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
There is a shuttle service providing two-way transfer between Singapore Changi Airport and Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) with pick up points at Terminal 1 and Terminal 4.
Passengers arriving in Terminal 2 can head to Terminal 1 via link bridge or skytrain, or head to Terminal 4 via the T2-T4 shuttle bus to board the shuttle service bound for TMFT.
Passengers arriving in Terminal 3 can head to Terminal 1 via link bridge or skytrain to board the shuttle service.
Shuttle service pick-up points and bus schedule
|Pick up point(s)||First Bus||Last Bus|
|Changi Airport Terminal 1, Coach Stand, Lot 9||06:30||19:30|
|Changi Airport Terminal 4, Coach Stand, Lot 9||06:39||19:39|
|Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Coach Stand||08:00||21:00|
*Buses run on an interval of 30 minutes. Passengers will board and alight at the same points at SGD $3 per ride.
Things to note
- Passengers are advised to wait at the pick-up point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Tickets are priced at S$3 per journey. Fares can be paid with cash (Singapore Dollars) or EZ-Link card. No change will be given, and all tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Availability of seats is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Changi Airport Group reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
For more information, please click here to download information manual or approach any of the Information Counters located at the arrival halls of Changi Airport or Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
Book your seats 7 days in advance!
How to book?
- Click here to visit the GrabShuttle Plus website.
- After registering for an account, enter the trip details to find a suitable ride.
- Select number of seats required (you can select up to 5 seats per booking).
- Select your preferred timing and airport/ferry terminal.
- Confirm your option and make payment.