Rejuvenate At Bintan Lagoon Resort from IDR 2,150,000 (S$215*)
The lush tropical foliage, blue sea, sandy beach and natural ambience of Bintan Lagoon Resort(BLR) provide the perfect retreat from stressful city living. A short direct ferry ride from Singapore takes one into an oasis of complete relaxation and restoration of mind, body and soul with the wallet-friendly Rejuvenation Package.
Exuding a calming backdrop accompanied by a diverse menu of spa treatments with organic ingredients, the Kedaton Spa is run by well-trained therapists skilled in the Indonesian art of body pampering. Treatments soothe away the aches and pains of modern living and restores mind and body to a new level. The Rejuvenation Package is ideal for a getaway with your partner or friends. It is also a popular choice for bachelorette parties and as a gift for loved ones.
The Rejuvenation Package (for minimum of 2) includes ferry services, accommodation, breakfast, 135-minute Wellness Spa Treatment, lots of free activities, food & beverage discounts at all 14 outlets and discounts off specific recreational land and sea activities.
- Weekday Stay – IDR 2,150,000(S$215*) per person
- Weekend Stay – IDR 2,300,000(S$230*) per person
Package Inclusions based on a minimum of two persons:
- 2D1N stay at Deluxe Sea Facing Room
- Two – way ferry service from Singapore to Bintan
- Two-way return land transfer from ferry terminal to resort OR Bintan Airport to Resort
- Buffet breakfast at Fiesta
- 2 hr 15 min Wellness Spa Treatment (1 session), which includes foot wash, body scrub, body massage and body mask.
- 15% off all F&B Outlets
- 20% Off Recreational Activities on weekdays and 10% Off on weekends
- Complimentary activities including Billiards, Snooker, Basketball, Beach Soccer, Futsal, Table Tennis, Mahjong, Darts, Powerhouse Gym and Board Games
- Free cover charge to SILK Nightclub
- Additional Night – IDR 1,600,000 per night (includes stay, buffet breakfast and 1 session of Wellness Spa Treatment)
Terms & Conditions apply. The package is valid till the end of 2018.