Quarantine Procedure in Bintan Resorts – Effective 01 February 2022
In accordance with the Circular Letter of Indonesia COVID-19 National Task Force Number 4 Year 2022 About Health Protocols for Overseas Travel during the COVID-19 Period, following are the quarantine procedures in Bintan Resorts:
- Present COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Present a negative PCR test result (48hours prior to departure).
- Designated Quarantine Facility at Bintan Service Apartments (BSA) in Bintan Resorts as approved by Port Health Quarantine Office.
- Length of Quarantine: 6 Days 5 Nights.
- Rate: IDR 3,150,000 / pax or IDR 4,250,000 / family (Maximum 2 pax).
Cost to be borne by passenger inclusive of:
- Specified length of quarantine with meals during stay.
- 2 x PCR Tests : Upon arrival and another at the end of quarantine period.
- 1-way land transfer from Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal (BBT) to BSA.
- For Family – max 2 persons per unit only.
For queries on quarantine, please contact:
Find out how to get to Bintan by clicking here.