Bintan Resorts Cares: Our New Normal
COVID-19 has impacted our lives severely and changes are expected to happen across the tourism industry. Bintan Resorts has been working hard to strengthen measures which we now know as the “New Normal” to welcome our visitors post COVID-19. Physical distancing and high standards of personal hygiene will continue to be a part of our everyday lives. Maintaining cleanliness and safety of our guests and staff remains our top most priority.
We are currently providing the following measures across Bintan Resorts:
- All staff in Bintan will observe good personal hygiene by wearing mask and washing their hands frequently with soap on a daily basis.
- Thermal scanners are deployed at the Bintan Resort Ferries counter at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) in Singapore and Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal in Bintan for temperature screening of all departing and arriving guests including our staffs. This practice is also complemented with manual temperature taking by our staff with handheld thermometers.
- Physical distancing will take place for all resorts and public area including ferries, public transport, dining area, beaches and public pool. Limited number of guests will be allowed in certain vicinity to prevent overcrowding. Our staff will monitor and ensure that all visitors are distanced at least a metre apart.
- Dining in resorts and public area has been rearranged for increased space to avoid close contact. Only limited number of guests are allowed to dine at the same time to maintain physical distance and prevent overcrowding.
- Regular sanitation and disinfection of resorts and public area such as tables, seats, toilets, and other surfaces. Hand sanitizers are available for guests at various touch points.
We aim to provide a healthy and welcoming environment for all our guests and we are committed to maintain the highest standards of hygiene at all times at Bintan Resorts. Take a look at the precautionary measures we have been taking that will stay after COVID-19.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Stay safe, stay healthy.