Editor’s Choice – Essential Items We Always Need and Recommend You to Bring When You Visit Bintan Resorts (Soon)
Most people view Bintan as an escape to paradise from their busy city life. To us, Bintan has been our second home and packing for a trip to this tropical paradise is never a daunting task. So, if you’re wondering what to pack for your next Bintan vacation (once travel bans are lifted, you will need this, trust us), we’ve got you covered. Before you start packing, here’s a few tips that we’d like to share with you.
Planning Your Trip
It’s important to know what you’ll be expecting at Bintan as it helps you to skilfully decide what kind of luggage/bag and items to bring along with you. When travelling to Bintan, it’s ideal to consider a lightweight luggage bag to avoid lugging a heavy baggage around. Afterall, you want to achieve a relaxing holiday, not to add on to your stress level. There are a few ways to travel to Bintan depending on where you’re from. You may refer here for the various ways to get to Bintan Resorts.
Your accommodation choice during your Bintan trip plays a part in determining what to pack as some of the resorts provide various necessities for their guests. It’s best to find out more with your resort first before packing. You might also be interested to check out the list of resorts and their offerings at Bintan Resorts.
Ferry tickets booked! Resort booked! Itinerary checked! It is now time for you to pack!
Bintan Packing Check List
“What should I pack?” is usually the first question that pops in our head. You may want to think about the activities that you will be doing in Bintan, so you don’t end up overpacking. If you plan to have a relaxing yet fulfilling vacation which involves visiting the beach, chilling at your resort and spend a day or two out and about in Tanjung Pinang, we recommend you to pack these basic essentials:
- Sunglasses. One pair is good enough.
- Sunscreen. Protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
- Hat. It gets hot in Bintan! Wear a hat to prevent yourself from getting giddy due to the heat.
- Swimming Attires. It’s okay to bring more than one!
- Sandals. Comfort for your feet so you can take them off while strolling by the beach.
- Tank Tops and Shorts. The most appropriate attire for the appropriate weather.
- Underwear and Pyjamas. Daily clean undergarments and nice sleepwear for a good night’s sleep.
- Toiletries. Just because you’re on vacation, doesn’t mean you should stop your skin care and hygiene routine.
- Camera, Or you can choose to take photos with your phone camera!
- Mobile Phone and Charger. In any case of emergency and of course, also to post your beach selfie on your socials.
- Hand-held Fan. We repeat. It can get really hot in Bintan.
- Eco-Friendly Water Bottle & Reusable Cutlery. It’s important to hydrate yourself. And it is also important to contribute to the environment by not using plastic!
- Beach Read. Vacation offers the best time to catch up on some reading.
- Day Bag. A lightweight bag to put your possessions as you go along with the activities for the day.
In any case whereby you reach Bintan and forgot to bring some of these, do not fret as you can purchase some of these items at Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal or at Yeah Mart. P.S. It might also be cheaper.
The Warmth Never Bothered Me Anyway
The weather in Bintan is generally sunny with calm weathers. However, do remember to put on sunscreen and hydrate yourself as you’ll be spending time in the sun and outdoors. Your handheld fan should always be with you in case you need a quick cool down while you’re enjoying your activities. You can refer here for more information on Bintan’s weather.
Comfort Comes First
You want to get the most out of your trip and comfort is key. Pack light-weight clothing that’s suitable for a beach vacation and pack what you’ll wear. Create an outfit plan so you will know what you’ll be wearing and on which day. You may also want to pack one or two casual wear for dinner and to take photos. Beach vacation is also an excuse for us to wear minimal make up.
Bintan’s Arrival Guide – The Most Crucial Essential Of Course!
What better way to help you navigate around Bintan with the help our Arrival Guide! From food to resort recommendations as well as activities, our arrival guide gives you a full insight of everything relating to Bintan! It’s available for free and you can grab a copy at Tanah Merry Ferry Terminal or Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal. It is also available at every resort located in Bintan Resorts.
We hope we are able to assist you in your packing while awaiting your visit to paradise destination here in Bintan. Don’t we all wish that a packed luggage magically appears right before the trip? Another tip for us to help you fully experience your next Bintan vacation – put some thoughts on choosing your travel companion. You can refer to our article here!